Filter by city
Welcome To Innovexia Life Sciences Pvt. Ltd.Esta Read more...
Welcome To Sunwin Healthcare Pvt. Ltd. Establish Read more...
WelcomeToAsteriskLaboratories(India)(P)Ltd. Aste Read more...
Welcome To Arlak Biotech Pvt. Ltd. The company h Read more...
Top Azithromycin Syrup Manufacturer Or Dealers In India
Azithromycin Syrup – Now you have an opportunity to choose the best Azithromycin Syrup manufacturer, wholesaler or a distributor at your side. PharmaHopers is the only portal which gives you an opportunity to choose the best manufacturer at your side. So, connect yourself with the b2b online portal where many Pharma companies are registered from all over India. More than 150 companies are registered and provide the best services and quality assured products to their customers.
The basic motive of PharmaHopers online portal is to bring all the pharma companies under place. Now searching for the best manufacturer is not a big task. Now you can find the top Azithromycin syrup manufacturer online for your company and lead your company to great heights. So, connect with the PharmaHopers portal and avail the best manufacturer of your own choice.
Description Of Azithromycin Syrup
Azithromycin is a syrup which is an antibiotic used in the treatment of infections which is caused by the variety of bacteria. It has the advantage of once-daily dosing. The medicine is not recommended to you to treat the case of common flu, cold or other viral infections since it is an act against infections which is caused by the bacteria only.
Use Of Azithromycin Syrup
Here are some of the uses mentioned below for you.
- The medicine is used for the treatment of much community-acquired pneumonia which is a most common type of lung infection caused by the bacteria.
- It is used for the treatment of Otitis media which is an infection of the middle ear.
- The medicine is used to treat a sore throat or pharyngitis. It is a most common type of symptoms of this condition. It includes a cough, runny nose, etc.
- It is used to treat the skin and soft tissue infections.
How Does Azithromycin Syrup Works?
Azithromycin syrup is an antibiotic which basically helps to treat the bacteria. It works by preventing the synthesis of essential proteins required by bacteria to carry out the vital functions. Thus, it stops the bacteria from growing more and prevent the infection from spreading.
Expert Advice For Azithromycin User
Here are some of the important tips or advice given by the expert for the Azithromycin user mentioned below.
- Azithromycin will help you to cure your infection and helps you improve your symptoms.
- It may also cause an upset stomach. If this happens to you then you are suggested to take it with the food.
- You are also suggested to not to skin any of the doses and finish the full course of treatment even if you feel better.
- Diarrhea may also occur as a side effect if you are using Azithromycin syrup but should stop when you complete the course.
- You are suggested to advise your doctor if it doesn’t stop or if you find the blood in your stools.
- Do not take antacids 2 hours before or after taking the Azithromycin syrup or dose.
Side Effects Of Azithromycin Syrup
If you are the one who is looking for the side effects of Azithromycin syrup d to then here we have all you need to know. Here are some of the side effects mentioned below for you. You are suggested to consult your doctor or a pharmacist if you face any of the side effects. The side effects can be rare but can cause the serious issue.
- Abdominal pain
- Difficult or painful urination
- Acid or sour stomach
- Aggression or anger
- Excessive air or gas in the stomach
- Dry or scaly skin
There can be many more side effects which are not mentioned here.
We have given you all the details which you need to know regarding the Azithromycin syrup manufacturer, wholesaler or a distributor. Now you can choose the manufacturer from PharmaHopers online portal and avail the benefits. For more visit our official website.