Filter by city
Welcome To Biozec Healthcare (A Division of M.M Pharma) Incorpo ...
Welcome To Zenicure Labs Zenicure Labs is one of the Top PCD Ph ...
WELCOME TO RYZE LIFECARE Ryze Lifecare is a Best Provider of PC ...
Welcome To Casca Remedies Pvt.Ltd. Established in the year 1988 ...
Welcome To Impileo Lifesciences Impileo Lifescience is a disti ...
Welcome To Innovexia Life Sciences Pvt. Ltd. Established in the ...
Welcome To Rx Healthcare Limited Inaugurated in the year 2004,a ...
Welcome To Skywell Healthcare Pvt. Ltd. With the vision of cate ...
Welcome To Healthkind Labs Pvt. Ltd. We are an ISO 9001:2008 ce ...
Medifame Biotech We “Medifame Biotech” are Manufacturer and se ...
Welcome To Arlak Biotech Pvt. Ltd. The company has five divisio ...
Welcome To Norchem Healthcare (A Division of MBPL) We, the Norc ...
Asterisk Laboratories(India)(P)Ltd.Asterisk Laboratories India ...
Welcome To Swisschem HealthcareEstablished in the year 2015, "S ...
Welcome To Getron Pharmaceuticals We “Getron Pharmaceuticals”si ...
Welcome To Sunwin Healthcare Pvt. Ltd. Established in the year ...
Welcome To Healthkind Labs We are an ISO 9001:2008 certified co ...
Top Azithromycin Tablet Manufacturers Or Dealers In India
Azithromycin Tablet – Choosing the best manufacturer of Azithromycin tablets are very challenging as it can affect the quality of the medicine. If you are the one who is looking for the best manufacturer of Azithromycin tablet then no need to search further. As now you can get the best provider of these medicines from our online pharma portal PharmaHopers.
PharmaHopers is one of the best and leading online portal where more than 150 pharma companies are registered. It is a b2b online portal and is one of the easiest ways to connect with the pharma world. As it is an online portal so you can easily access it from any point in the world. So choose us and avail the best services.
What Is Azithromycin Tablet?
These are the tablets which are used for the treatment of wide variety of bacterial infections. It works by stopping the growth of bacteria. Azithromycin comes as a tablet, suspension and extended-release suspension that you can by the mouth.
Why Are Azithromycin Tablet Used?
- Used to treat the certain infections caused by bacteria.
- It will not work for viral infections like common cold, flu, etc.
- To treat Mycobacterium avium complex infection. It can be used in combination with other antibiotics.
How It Works
These tablets work by stopping bacteria from multiplying. This medicine kills the bacteria and treats your infection.
How To Use Azithromycin Tablet?
- Take this by mouth as directed by your doctor.
- Consume usually once daily with or without the food.
- You can also take this medicine with food if stomach upset occurs.
- The dosage of this medicine is different for every patient as it depends on the medical condition and response to the treatment.
- Complete the dosage of these medications as it may allow bacteria to continue to grow.
- Wait at least 2 hours before or after taking these medicines, if you consume aluminum or magnesium.
Seek an emergency medical help in case of the appearance of any of these side effects like Diarrhea, Loss stool, Stomach upset, Nausea, Vomiting and Abdominal pain.
Consult your doctor immediately in case of these serious side effects like eye problem, hearing changes (such as deafness, decreased hearing), difficulty in speaking/swallowing, signs of liver problems (such as dark urine, yellowing skin/eye, severe abdominal pain, persistent vomiting/nausea, and unusual tiredness.
Some of the very serious side effects are fainting, severe dizziness, allergic reactions, and serious fast or irregular heartbeat.
- Talk to your doctor before the use of these pills.
- Inform your doctor if you have allergies to it or any other allergic problems.
- Before using these pills, tell about your medical history with the doctor.
- Older adults may be more sensitive to the side effects of this drug, especially QT prolongation.
- Do not consume this if you are pregnant, nursing, or may get pregnant. You can consult your health professional who can guide you the best about it.
- Consult your doctor before breastfeeding as the drug may pass into the breast milk can harm your baby.
- It is used for short-term treatment. But it can give you more side effects if do not take properly as prescribed by your doctor.
- Do not exceed the dosage of the drug. Consult your doctor immediately in case of overdose.
- Store it in moist or damp areas.
Forms And Strengths
It is a generic brand and is available in
- Form – oral tablet
- Strengths – 250 mg, 500 mg, 600 mg.
Always consult your doctor before the use of these pills as he/she can guide you about the exact dosage of these medications.
So choose PharmaHopers and get the best manufacturer of Azithromycin tablets. It is the best place to search for the best supplier, dealer, wholesaler, distributor, and manufacturer of any pharma product easily. In case of any further query, you can visit our official website.