Bupivacaine Hcl Injection
Filter by city
Welcome To Getron Pharmaceuticals We “Getron Pharmaceuticals”si ...
Welcome To Innovexia Life Sciences Pvt. Ltd. Established in the ...
Welcome To Impileo Lifesciences Impileo Lifescience is a disti ...
Medifame Biotech We “Medifame Biotech” are Manufacturer and se ...
Welcome To Sunwin Healthcare Pvt. Ltd. Established in the year ...
Welcome To Zenicure Labs Zenicure Labs is one of the Top PCD Ph ...
Asterisk Laboratories(India)(P)Ltd.Asterisk Laboratories India ...
Welcome To Skywell Healthcare Pvt. Ltd. With the vision of cate ...
WELCOME TO RYZE LIFECARE Ryze Lifecare is a Best Provider of PC ...
Welcome To Norchem Healthcare (A Division of MBPL) We, the Norc ...
Welcome To Biozec Healthcare (A Division of M.M Pharma) Incorpo ...
Welcome To Casca Remedies Pvt.Ltd. Established in the year 1988 ...
Welcome To Rx Healthcare Limited Inaugurated in the year 2004,a ...
Welcome To Healthkind Labs Pvt. Ltd. We are an ISO 9001:2008 ce ...
Welcome To Swisschem HealthcareEstablished in the year 2015, "S ...
Welcome To Arlak Biotech Pvt. Ltd. The company has five divisio ...
Welcome To Healthkind Labs We are an ISO 9001:2008 certified co ...
Top Bupivacaine HCl Injection Manufacturers Or Dealers In India
Bupivacaine HCl Injection Manufacturer – Bupivacaine is a numbing medicine (or anesthetic) used to decrease pain in a specific area. If you are looking for the manufacturer of Bupivacaine HCl injection, then you are at right place. We are here to help you. We will guide you the best to choose the bupivacaine hcl injection manufacturer.
You can choose the best manufacturer of bupivacaine HCl injection from our online pharma portal, PharmaHopers. It is a B2B online portal. The aim of our portal is to bring all the pharma industry in one place. So that anyone can get the best services of the pharma world. You can choose one of the best manufacturers of any medicine easily through our portal. More than 50 pharma companies are registered under our portal. So choose PharmaHopers and avail the best services.
What is Bupivacaine HCl Injection?
Bupivacaine is an anesthetic medicine that blocks the nerve that sends the pain signal to the brain. It is used to decrease the feeling or pain of the specific area. It is used as a local anesthetic.
This injection was discovered in 1957. It is most effective and one of the safe medicines needed in a health system. It is listed on the list of essential medicines in World Health Organization (WHO). It is not much expensive.
It is injecting into the area into the spinal column to produce numbness during surgery, labor, or certain medical procedures. It typically starts working within 15 minutes and lasts for2 to 8 hours. To make it last longer it is mixed with a small amount of epinephrine.
Bupivacaine is also used for dental procedures. The side effect of Bupivacaine includes sleepiness, muscle twitching, changes in vision, low blood pressure, ringing in the ear, and an irregular heart rate.
- It is injected directly through the needle near the area to be numbed.
- For the dental purpose, Bupivacaine is directly into the mouth near the tooth.
- While you are receiving this injection, several things to be watched closely are breathing, blood pressure, oxygen levels, or other vital signs.
- Bupivacaine is injected through the needle placed into the area of your middle or lower back near your spine, in case of epidural.
- Bupivacaine is given in a medical setting, you will be watched closely so that you will not receive too much of Bupivacaine.
- In case of overdose, your health professional will treat you.
- Since it is very necessary medical needs before the surgery or labor.
Tell your doctor if you have any allergic reactions from numbing medicine. You should talk to your doctor if you have:
- A bleeding or clotting disorder;
- Numbness or tingling;
- Low or high blood pressure;
- Kidney or liver disease;
- Spinal cord tumor.
Side Effects of Bupivacaine HCl Injection
If you will feel any of the allergic reaction like hives, red rash, itching; sneezing, severe dizziness, vomiting; difficulty breathing; swelling of your face, lips, tongue, or throat then take emergency help as soon as possible.
Talk to your doctor at once, if you have any of these side effects:
- Problems with speech or vision;
- Ringing in the ears, numbness or tingling around your mouth;
- Weak or shallow breathing;
- Feeling anxious, restless, confused;
- Fast heart rate, feeling unusually hot;
- Slow heart rate, weak pulse;
- Urinating less or not at all.
Common side effects are
- Back pain
- Chills, or shivering
- A headache.
We have provided you all the details about bupivacaine HCl injection manufacturer. Hope it will help you to choose the best manufacturer of bupivacaine HCl injection. PharmaHopers is the online pharma portal helps to provide you the best services with the best quality. So choose PharmaHopers and avail the best services.