Filter by city
WelcomeToAsteriskLaboratories(India)(P)Ltd. Aste Read more...
Welcome To Sunwin Healthcare Pvt. Ltd. Establish Read more...
Welcome To Innovexia Life Sciences Pvt. Ltd.Esta Read more...
Welcome To Arlak Biotech Pvt. Ltd. The company h Read more...
Top Ciprofloxacin Tablet Manufacturer Or Suppliers In India
Ciprofloxacin Tablet – Confused over hundred of Ciprofloxacin tablets manufacturing companies? If yes, then PharmaHopers is here where you can find the best manufacturing, wholesaler, and distributor companies. The digital world makes it possible for you to find the best manufacturer among all the pharma companies easily. This was not possible in the past due to which the pharma industry was lacking their business. Ciprofloxacin tablets are the medicines which are high in demand all over the world. This medicine is used for the treatment of bacterial infection.
It is an antibiotic tablet which helps you recover faster. PharmaHopers is the first portal and one last solution which was launched as the online pharma portal all over India. For choosing the best Ciprofloxacin tablets manufacturers, wholesalers, and distributors we suggest to consider PharmaHopers b2b online portal.
What Is Ciprofloxacin Tablet?
These are the tablets which are used for the treatment of bacterial infections. This medicine belongs to the class of drugs called fluoroquinolone antibiotics. It works by stopping the growth of bacteria in the body. This antibiotic treats only bacterial infections and will not work for viral infections like common cold, flu, etc.
It is also used to treat people who have been exposed to plague or anthrax. This medicine should only be used for the infections that cannot be treated with the safer antibiotics. It can cause serious side effects so always use these medicines with the prescription of the doctor.
How To Use Ciprofloxacin Tablet?
- Always take these tablets as directed by the doctor.
- Do not take these pills in larger or smaller amount or for longer than recommended by the health professional or doctor.
- Can take by mouth with or without food as directed by your doctor.
- Take these medicine twice a day in the morning and evening.
- It is recommended to swallow these tablets as it may have a bitter taste if you chew, split or crush it before taking.
- The dosage of these medicines depends on your medical condition.
- If you are taking any other product then you should take these tablets at least 2 hours before or 6 hours after that product.
- Calcium-rich foods, dairy products like milk and yogurt or calcium-enriched juice can decrease the effects of these pills. So take these tablets before 2 hours or 6 hours after taking these products.
Diarrhea, nausea, dizziness, headache, trouble sleeping, and lightheadedness may occur. If any of these symptoms persist or worsen then immediately seek an emergency medical help.
Inform your doctor if you have serious side effects like
- Signs of new infection (new/persistent fever, persistent sore throat)
- Signs of kidney problems such as the change in the amount of urine, pink/red urine
- Signs of liver problems like stomach/abdominal pain, unusual tiredness, nausea/vomiting, dark urine, yellowing skin/eyes.
- Severe dizziness
- Irregular/fast heartbeat
A very serious allergic reaction to this drug is rare. Get medical help right away if you find any serious allergic reactions like
- Trouble breathing
- Severe dizziness
- Tell your doctor if you are allergic to these medicines or any other medicine.
- Before taking these pills to inform your doctor about your complete medical history.
- This medication rarely cause serious changes in blood sugar if you have diabetes. Check your blood sugar regularly as directed and share the results with the doctor.
- It may make you dizzy. So do not consume alcohol or marijuana as it may cause more dizziness.
To get the best manufacturer, wholesaler, distributor, dealer, a supplier of ciprofloxacin tablet connect yourself with PharmaHopers. It is an online b2b pharma portal which you can easily access from anywhere. So what are you thinking now? Get immediately in contact with us and experience the best services and quality products from our registered manufacturing companies.