Filter by city
Welcome To Innovexia Life Sciences Pvt. Ltd.Esta Read more...
Welcome To Arlak Biotech Pvt. Ltd. The company h Read more...
WelcomeToAsteriskLaboratories(India)(P)Ltd. Aste Read more...
Welcome To Sunwin Healthcare Pvt. Ltd. Establish Read more...
Top Cucloserine Capsule Manufacturer Supplier Distributor & Wholesaler in India
Cycloserine Capsule – The world of pharmaceutical business is quite a huge one and the processes involved in the manufacturing companies are equally vast. Beginning a pharma business is the most lucrative choices in the present time. As India rank 3rd in the manufacturing of pharma product in the world. PharmaHopers is the place where you can get the chance to find the best Cycloserine Capsule manufacturer. These capsules are used worldwide as they are best to recover tuberculosis.
Investment in pharma business is definitely a good choice to get your own growing business. If you invest in the right place you will get the successful business. PharmaHopers is an online pharma portal where you will find the best manufacturers, wholesalers, and distributors of different pharma products. It is considered the best online portal to start your own business.
What Is Cycloserine Capsule?
These capsules are used for the treatment of tuberculosis (TB), urinary tract infection, and other bacterial infections. It is an antibiotic medication which works by stopping the growth of the bacteria. This medication is only used for bacterial infections only and not used for viral infections like flu, common cold, etc.
The most useful property of Cycloserine is that it retards tuberculous mycobacterial growth. It is also known as an anti-tuberculous antibiotic drug.
How To Use Cycloserine Capsule?
- Take this medication orally by mouth with or without food or as directed by the doctor.
- Consume usually twice daily or as prescribed by your doctor.
- Do not take more than 1000 mg in a day.
- The dosage of this drug depends on the medical condition, response to treatment, weight, and cycloserine blood levels.
- For best effects take these capsules regularly on time.
- Take these capsules immediately before the meal but in case of gastrointestinal tract mucous tunic irritation take after meals.
- Dosage For Adults – Usual daily dose is 500mg to 1g. The initial dose is 250 mg every 12 hours, twice a day for the first two weeks. If necessary, the dosage can be increased with caution to 250 mg every 6 to 8 hours. Not increase the daily dose from 1g.
- Dosage For Patients > 60 Years Old And Patients With Body Weight Less Than 50 kg – 250 mg twice a day.
- Dosage For Children > 3 Years Old – Initial daily dosage is 10 to 20 mg/kg body weight divided into 2 to 3 administration but do not exceed than 750 mg daily. A greater dose is given in two conditions either if it is an acute stage of tuberculous or in case if lower doses are ineffective.
- Blood Disorders – This effects will appear in cases of megaloblastic and sideroblastic anemia.
- Nervous System Disorders – High dose of this drug i.e. greater than 500 mg per day can cause several side effects due to its toxic effects on nervous system : insomnia, dizziness, headache, anxiety, aggressiveness, mental confusion, memory impairment, peripheral neuritis, clonic convulsion attacks, paresis, hyperreflexia, increased irritability, disorientation accompanied by amnesia. Some of the most severe symptoms are the loss of consciousness, semiconscious state, altered character, psychosis accompanied by suicide attempts, hallucinatory phenomena.
- Cardiovascular System Disorder – a congestive heart attack is observed in patients who took the dosage of 1 to 1.5 gram in a day.
- Gastrointestinal Tract Disorder – heartburn, diarrhea, nausea, pre-existing hepatic disease.
- Other Effects – Allergic reactions, skin rash, folic acid deficiency, an increased transaminase activity, chronic impairment exacerbation, cyanocobalamin.
- Before the consumption of this drug, inform your doctor if you are allergic to it or if you have any other allergies. This drug may contain inactive ingredients which can cause allergic reactions.
- Do not operate or drive heavy machinery as this drug may make you dizzy. Avoid the consumption of alcohol and marijuana as it may make you dizzier.
- During pregnancy, you can use this drug but only after the consultation of the doctor.
- This drug passes into the breast milk. So consult your doctor before breastfeeding.
- Inform your doctor about your complete medical history especially if you have problems like liver disease, kidney disease, alcohol use, mental disorders, seizures.
- Store out of the reach of the children.
- Protect from light and moisture.
- Store at the place where the temperature should not exceed than 25-degree Celsius.
To get the best Cycloserine capsule manufacturer, wholesaler, and distributor get in touch with the best online portal PharmaHopers. So immediately connect yourself with us and get the best quality products from our registered manufacturing companies.