Filter by city
Welcome To Swisschem Healthcare Established in t Read more...
Welcome To Healthkind Labs Pvt. Ltd. We are an I Read more...
WelcomeToAsteriskLaboratories(India)(P)Ltd. Aste Read more...
Welcome To Sunwin Healthcare Pvt. Ltd. Establish Read more...
Welcome To Innovexia Life Sciences Pvt. Ltd. Est Read more...
Welcome To Arlak Biotech Pvt. Ltd. The company h Read more...
Welcome To Soigner Pharma Soigner Pharma is a pr Read more...
Top Didanosine Tablet Manufacturers Or Suppliers In India
Didanosine Tablet – Pharmaceutical companies face a critical decision in choosing the best manufacturer for their business success. As starting a pharma business is the most profitable choice. PharmaHopers is the best place where you can choose the best manufacturer of Didanosine tablet. These tablets are used worldwide as they are the best to treat HIV/AIDS.
To get your own business, the investment in the pharmaceutical business is definitely a good choice. If you will invest in the right place with the right manufacturer then you will get the successful business. PharmaHopers is an online pharma portal where you can get the chance to choose the best manufacturer, wholesaler, and distributor of different pharma products. It is considered the best online portal from where you can start your business with the best manufacturing company.
What Is Didanosine Tablet?
These are the tablets which are used for the treatment of HIV/AIDS. This drug is used with the combination of other medicines as part of highly active antiretroviral therapy (HAART). It is a prescription medicine which is approved for the treatment of HIV infection in adults and children 2 weeks of age and older.
It belongs to a class of HIV drugs called nucleoside reverse transcriptase inhibitors (NRTI). This works by blocking an HIV enzyme. By blocking this NRTI prevent HIV from multiplying and as a result can reduce the amount of HIV in the body.
How To Take
- Dosage For Adults Patients – In adults, the dosage depends on body weight. It is administered on an empty stomach.
- For Pediatric Patients – Within the age of 6 to 18 years, can swallow these tablets but a body weight at least 20 kg. The dosage depends on body weight and administered on an empty stomach.
- Do not take these tablets with food. Always take these on an empty stomach.
- Swallow the whole tablet do not break or crush it.
- It is recommended not to take some other medicines on the same day when you are taking these tablets. So consult your health professional about other medicines you are using.
- Always take this medicine only if prescribed by the doctor. Do not increase your dosage without the consultation of your doctor.
- Take this medicine with the combination of other HIV medicines.
- If you take too much of dosage then seek an emergency medical help.
- In case of a missed dosage, take it as soon as you remember or skip it if it is the time of the next dosage and continue with the regular dosage.
This medicine can cause several side effects. Many side effects from these pills like nausea or occasional dizziness are manageable. Some of the serious side effects are a build of lactic acid in the blood, liver problems, and swelling of the pancreas.
Other possible side effects are:
- Changes in the immune system which is known as immune reconstitution inflammatory syndrome (IRIS).
- Vision changes, such as blurred vision, dry eyes.
- Changes in body fat including loss or gain of fat.
- Damage to the nerve outside the brain and spinal cord. The symptoms for this are a pain in your feet or hand, numbness or tingling.
Consult your doctor if you experience any of these side effects.
Precautions To Take While Taking Didanosine Tablet
- Contact your health professional right away if you will experience signs of pancreatitis: fever, nausea, stomach pain, swelling of your stomach, vomiting.
- Inform your doctor immediately in case of appearance of these effects of lactic acidosis: fast or irregular heartbeat, feeling cold especially in your legs and arms, feeling very tired or weak, unusual muscle pain, trouble breathing, stomach pain with nausea and vomiting, feeling dizzy or lightheaded.
- Contact your doctor immediately in case of appearance of effects of liver problems like: dark-colored bowel movements, swelling on your stomach, pain on the right side of the stomach, dark-colored urine, yellowing of the skin or the whites of the eyes, nausea, loss of appetite, vomiting including blood vomiting, easy bruising or bleeding.
- It is found that the death in pregnant ladies who get lactic acidosis after taking these tablets with stavudine. So the combination of didanosine with stavudine should be used with caution in pregnant ladies.
To get the best manufacturer, wholesaler, and distributor of Didanosine tablet get in touch with the best online portal PharmaHopers. So immediately connect yourself with us and get the best quality products from our registered manufacturing companies.