Piperacillin With Tazobactam
Filter by city
Welcome To Innovexia Life Sciences Pvt. Ltd.Esta Read more...
Welcome To Sunwin Healthcare Pvt. Ltd. Establish Read more...
WelcomeToAsteriskLaboratories(India)(P)Ltd. Aste Read more...
Welcome To Arlak Biotech Pvt. Ltd. The company h Read more...
Top Piperacillin With Tazobactam Manufacturers Or Suppliers In India
Piperacillin With Tazobactam – Looking for a business opportunity and a stable career in the pharmaceutical industry? Then there are several pharma manufacturing companies that you can choose. The pharma franchise business is increasingly growing in India approximately to be over $40 billion. PharmaHopers is the place where you can get the chance to find the best manufacturer of piperacillin with tazobactam. This injection is used worldwide as they are best to recover several bacterial infections.
With the increasing awareness in the health sector and the improving economy, the demand for pharmaceutical products is currently increasing in the market. Because of this, the Pharma franchise business has emerged as one of the best options for investment nowadays. PharmaHopers is an online pharma portal where you will find the best manufacturers, wholesalers, and distributors of different pharma products. It is considered the best online portal to start your own business.
What Is Piperacillin With Tazobactam
Piperacillin with tazobactam is an injectable antibacterial combination product which contains semisynthetic antibacterial piperacillin sodium and the beta-lactose inhibitor tazobactam sodium for intravenous administration. This injection is used in order to treat or prevent infections that are strongly suspected to be caused by bacteria. The combinations of these two drugs i.e. piperacillin with tazobactam is known as Zosyn.
These are the best injections which are used for the treatment of skin and pneumonia, abdominal, and gynecological infections caused by bacteria. Piperacillin is a class of medications called penicillin antibiotics. It works by killing the bacteria that cause several infections. Tazobactam is a class of medications called as a beta-lactamase inhibitor. It works by preventing bacteria from destroying/damaging piperacillin.
ZOSYN is a combination product consisting of piperacillin with tazobactam which is used to cure several bacterial infections which are listed below.
Skin And Skin Structure Infections
It prevents the complicated and uncomplicated skin and skin structure infections, which includes cellulitis, cutaneous abscesses and diabetic foot infections caused by beta-lactose.
It prevents peritonitis and appendicitis which is caused by beta-lactose producing isolates of Escherichia coli or the members of the Bacteroides fragilis group like B. Ovatus, B. fragilis, B. Vulgates, and B. thetaiotaomicron.
This is caused by piperacillin/tazobactam-susceptible Acinetobacter baumannii, Haemophilus influenza, Klebsiella pneumonia, and Pseudomonas aeruginosa and beta-lactamase.producing isolates of Staphylococcus aureus.
Female Pelvic Infections
It prevents the pelvic inflammatory disease or postpartum endometritis which is caused by beta-lactamase producing isolates of Escherichia oil.
This injection also prevents community-acquired pneumonia which is caused by beta-lactase producing isolates of Haemophilus influenza.
- Adult Patients – The daily dosage of this injection for adults is 3.375 gram every 6 hours totaling 13.5 grams (12.0 grams of piperacillin/1.5 grams of tazobactam). The usual duration of this injection is from 7 to 10 days.
- For Nosocomial Pneumonia – Dosage of4.5 gram every 6 hours plus an aminoglycoside, totaling 18.0 grams (16 gram of peperacilin/2.0 grams of tazobactam). The dosage is recommended for 7 to 14 days.
- For Renal Impairment – Dosage for patients on hemodialysis is 2.25 grams every 12 hours and 2.25 grams every 8 hours for nosocomial pneumonia.
- For Pediatric Patients – The recommended dosage is 100 mg piperacillin/12.5 mg tazobactam per kg body weight every 8 hours for the children with appendicitis and peritonitis 9 months of age or older, weighing up to 40 kg and with normal renal function. For pediatric patients between 2 months and9 months of age, the recommended dosage is 80 mg piperacillin/10 mg tazobactam per kg of body weight every 8 hours. Pediatric patients should receive the adult dose if weighing more than 40 kg.
Precautions To Take
- Inform your doctor if you are allergic to tazobactam, piperacillin, cephalosporin antibiotics such as cephalexin, cefuroxime, cefadroxil, and cefaclor; beta-lactam antibiotics such as amoxicillin or penicillin.
- Tell your doctor if you ever had cystic fibrosis or kidney disease.
- Inform your doctor if you are pregnant, nursing or may get pregnant, and breastfeeding.
- A headache
- Mouth sores
- Difficulty falling asleep or staying asleep
- Stomach pain
- Difficulty breathing/swallowing
- Severe diarrhea
To get the best manufacturer, wholesaler, and distributor of piperacillin with tazobactam get in touch with the best online portal PharmaHopers. So what are you waiting now? Get immediately in contact with us and get the best quality products from our registered manufacturing companies.