Rabeprazole With Levosulpiride
Filter by city
Welcome To Healthkind Labs Pvt. Ltd. We are an I Read more...
Welcome To Sunwin Healthcare Pvt. Ltd. Establish Read more...
WelcomeToAsteriskLaboratories(India)(P)Ltd. Aste Read more...
Welcome To Swisschem Healthcare Established in t Read more...
Welcome To Arlak Biotech Pvt. Ltd. The company h Read more...
Welcome To Innovexia Life Sciences Pvt. Ltd. Est Read more...
Welcome To Edmund Healthcare Pvt. Ltd. Have esta Read more...
Welcome To Soigner Pharma Soigner Pharma is a pr Read more...
Top Rabeprazole With Levosulpiride Manufacturer Or Dealers In India
Rabeprazole With Levosulpiride – Rabeprazole Plus Levosulpiride is used for the treatment of constipation and many other stomach related problems. This medicine is in high demand nowadays. If you are looking for the manufacturer of this medicine. Then you are at right place as you can find the manufacturer of any medicine easily on our online portal named as PharmaHopers.
PharmaHopers is an online B2B portal where more than 50 pharma companies are registered. Our goal is to take all the pharma industry together in one place so that anyone can easily find any manufacturer, wholesaler, exporters, and importers of any medicine. We provide the best services with the quality of the products.
Rabeprazole With Levosulpiride
It is the combination of the two medicines: Rabeprazole and Levosulpiride. Levosulpiride is a prokinetic which works by increasing the release of acetylcholine. This helps in the increase in the movement of intestines, and stomach, and prevents reflux.
Rabeprazole is a PPI (proton pump inhibitor). It reduces the amount of acid in the stomach which helps in the release of acid-related indigestion and ulcers.
Rabeprazole With Levosulpiride Works For
This medicine is used for the treatment of many diseases like
- Gastric acidity
- Gastroesophageal reflux disease
- Irritable bowel syndrome
- Chronic Gastritis
- Healing of Duodenal Ulcers
- Treatment of Pathological Hypersecretory Conditions, including Zollinger – Ellison Syndrome.
Rabeprazole belongs to a class of antisecretory compounds that do not exhibit anticholinergic or histamine H2- receptor antagonist properties but suppresses gastric acid secretion by inhibiting the gastric H+/K+ ATPase at the secretory surface of the gastric parietal cell.
Rabeprazole is characterized as a gastric proton-pump indicator. This medicine blocks the final step of the gastric acid secretion. Chemically, Rabeprazole is activated at ph 1.2 with a half-life of 78 seconds. Levosulpiride is more selective and act as a dopamine D2 antagonist.
Rabeprazole prevents the production of acid in the stomach. With the patients with gastroesophageal reflux disease (GRD) or ulcers, Rabeprazole reduces the symptoms and prevents injury to the esophagus or stomach. Rabeprazole is also very helpful in the Zollinger- Ellison Syndrome.
Levosulpiride acts as prokinetic agent.
Side Effects of Rabeprazole With Levosulpiride
Common side effects of Rabeprazole with Levosulpiride are
- Stomach Pain
- A headache
- Flu-like symptoms
Warnings and Precautions while Taking Rabeprazole With Levosulpiride
- In some patients, Levosulpiride can cause somnolence or sedation and dyskinesia. If these appear, avoid driving a vehicle or machinery.
- It is recommended to more alert while taking Levosulpiride altogether with alcohol intake as it can increase the sedative effects of the alcohol.
- Special caution is recommended while taking Levosulpiride with the psychopharmaceutical drugs since it increases the undesired effects.
The dosage of Rabeprazole With Levosulpiride
- For adults - the recommended dosage of Levosulpiride is 25 mg 3 times/day.
- Levosulpiride comes in a tablet.
- Rabeprazole dosage is different for every disease.
- For Gastro-oesophageal reflux disease and erosive oesophagitis – Rabeprazole dosage is 20 mg once daily in the morning for 4-8 weeks.
- For non-erosive oesophagitis – Rabeprazole dosage is 10 mg once daily for 4 weeks, may continue 10 mg once daily when needed.
- For healing of Duodenal Ulcers – Dosage of Rabeprazole is 20 mg/day after the morning meal for 4 weeks.
- For Zollinger – Ellison – Dosage of Rabeprazole is 60 mg once daily.
Storage Conditions of Rabeprazole with Levosulpiride
- It should be stored at room temperature, 15 – 30 degree Celsius (59 – 86 degree Fahrenheit).
- Always keep this medicine from moisture.
Rabeprazole With Levosulpiride Over Dosage
- In case of overdosage, the physician should be contacted immediately.
- The treatment should be symptomatic and supportive in case of overdosage.
- Rabeprazole is highly protein bound and is not easily dialyzable.
We provide you all the information about Rabeprazole With Levosulpiride. If you want to choose the best manufacturer of this medicine then you can choose it from our online portal PharmaHopers. PharmaHopers is the online B2B portal. You can choose the best manufacturer of any medicine from here. As there are 50 pharma companies registered in our online portal. We provide the best services with the best quality to the people.