Sodium Picosulphate Tablet
Filter by city
Welcome To Swisschem Healthcare Established in t Read more...
Welcome To Healthkind Labs Pvt. Ltd. We are an I Read more...
WelcomeToAsteriskLaboratories(India)(P)Ltd. Aste Read more...
Welcome To Sunwin Healthcare Pvt. Ltd. Establish Read more...
Welcome To Innovexia Life Sciences Pvt. Ltd. Est Read more...
Welcome To Arlak Biotech Pvt. Ltd. The company h Read more...
Welcome To Soigner Pharma Soigner Pharma is a pr Read more...
Welcome To Healthkind Labs We are an ISO 9001:20 Read more...
Top Sodium Picosulphate Tablet Manufacturer Or Dealers In India
Sodium Picosulphate Tablet – Constipation is the common problem which is faced by many people. Thinking to connect with Pharma sector and looking for the best Sodium Picosulphate tablet manufacturer, wholesaler or a distributor in India? If yes, here you are at right place. Now you can connect yourself with the best Sodium Picosulphate tablet manufacturer through PharmaHopers. The portal gives you best options for choosing a manufacturer.
You may see many different manufacturers, wholesaler or distributors around you but can you trust them? Choosing a manufacturer can be challenging for anyone. We suggest you choose the manufacturer who has the good image not only online but offline as well. PharmaHopers is the portal where more than 50 pharma companies are registered and all provide the best quality of services and products to their connected clients.
What Is Sodium Picosulphate Tablet?
Sodium Picosulphate is a tablet which is basically used for the problem of Constipation, emptying the bowel before colonoscopy and for other conditions. The sodium Picosulphate tablet can also be used for the purpose which is not listed in this medication guide. The tablet contains Sodium Picosulphate as an active ingredient. The Sodium Picosulphate tablet works by gently stimulating the bowel muscles to increase the peristalsis and propel the contents of bowel out of the body.
Uses Of Sodium Picosulphate Tablet
The sodium Picosulphate tablet is used for the treatment, control, prevention and improvement of the following mentioned diseases, conditions and symptoms.
- Emptying the bowel before colonoscopy
- Sodium Picosulphate tablet may also be used to treat many other purposes which are not listed here
How To Take Sodium Picosulphate Tablet?
- Before starting the treatment, you are suggested to read the information printed on your pack. The leaflet will give you all the information regarding the sodium Picosulphate and full list of side effects which you may experience after taking it.
- Adults are suggested to have 2 to 4 capsules or 5 to 10 ml of liquid. Take the capsule with a drink of water which will help you to swallow it. The sodium picosulfate takes around 6 to 12 hours to work. That is why it is best to be taken at bedtime.
- If the medicine is prescribed to your child then follow all the instructions which are given to you by your doctor. The doctor will give you instructions according to the age of your child.
- The sodium picosulfate is the tablet which should only be used for the short time. This is a medicine which your bowel can start to rely on. If you are still constipated after taking it for five days then you should speak with your doctor.
Side Effects Of Sodium Picosulphate
Along with the useful effects, there are most of the medicines which can cause you unwanted side effects as well. If you are looking for the side effects of Sodium Picosulphate then here are some of it mentioned below.
- Loose Motions
- Abdominal cramps
- Skin Rash
- Abdominal Pain
- Itching of the skin
- Abdominal discomfort
These are some of the common side effects which you might face. Some of the side effects can be rare but serious that is why we suggest you consult your doctor or pharmacist for the same.
We hope, we provided you the best information regarding the Sodium Picosulphate tablet. Now you can choose the best Sodium Picosulphate tablet manufacturer, wholesaler or a distributor from our online portal. If you are looking for more details, feel free to visit our online portal.