Filter by city
Welcome To Getron Pharmaceuticals We “Getron Pharmaceuticals”si ...
Welcome To Rx Healthcare Limited Inaugurated in the year 2004,a ...
Welcome To Biozec Healthcare (A Division of M.M Pharma) Incorpo ...
Welcome To Skywell Healthcare Pvt. Ltd. With the vision of cate ...
Medifame Biotech We “Medifame Biotech” are Manufacturer and se ...
Welcome To Healthkind Labs Pvt. Ltd. We are an ISO 9001:2008 ce ...
Welcome To Innovexia Life Sciences Pvt. Ltd. Established in the ...
Welcome To Impileo Lifesciences Impileo Lifescience is a disti ...
Welcome To Zenicure Labs Zenicure Labs is one of the Top PCD Ph ...
Welcome To Swisschem HealthcareEstablished in the year 2015, "S ...
Welcome To Arlak Biotech Pvt. Ltd. The company has five divisio ...
Welcome To Casca Remedies Pvt.Ltd. Established in the year 1988 ...
Welcome To Norchem Healthcare (A Division of MBPL) We, the Norc ...
Asterisk Laboratories(India)(P)Ltd.Asterisk Laboratories India ...
WELCOME TO RYZE LIFECARE Ryze Lifecare is a Best Provider of PC ...
Welcome To Sunwin Healthcare Pvt. Ltd. Established in the year ...
Welcome To Healthkind Labs We are an ISO 9001:2008 certified co ...
Top Streptomycin Injection Manufacturers Or Suppliers In India
Streptomycin Injection – The pharmaceutical business has been growing steadily over the last number of years. So beginning a pharma business is the most appropriate choices in the present time. PharmaHopers is the place where you can find the best manufacturer of streptomycin Injection. These injections are used to treat moderate to severe bacterial infections like tuberculosis, plague, etc.
Investment in pharma business is definitely a good choice to get your own growing business. You will only get the successful business if you invest in the right place with the right company. PharmaHopers is an online pharma portal where you will find the best manufacturers, wholesalers, and distributors of different pharma products. It is considered the best online portal to start your own business.
What Is Streptomycin Injection?
These injections are used to reduce the development of drug-resistant bacteria and to maintain the effectiveness of streptomycin and another antibacterial drug. It should only be used to treat infections that are proven to be caused by bacteria.
Streptomycin injection is prescribed to treat moderate to severe bacterial infections in different parts of the body. Streptomycin belongs to the class of medication known as aminoglycoside antibiotics. This drug works by killing or preventing the growth of bacteria. These injections are usually used for serious bacterial infections.
- Granuloma inguinale.
Points To Remember Before Taking Streptomycin Injection
- Inform your doctor if you ever had an allergic reaction to this medicine or any other medicine. Also tell your doctor if you have any other types of allergies like animals, preservatives, food, or dyes.
- For elderly patients who have kidney problem should have to take caution in the dosage of these injections.
- Consult your doctor if you are breastfeeding, pregnant, or may get pregnant as this drug can damage your baby.
- In adults, the preferred site is the upper outer quadrant of the buttock or the mid-lateral thigh.
- In Children, the preferable site is mid-lateral muscles of the thigh. The periphery of the upper outer quadrant of the gluteal region is recommended for infants and small children.
- For tuberculosis patients, the daily dosage is 20 – 40 mg/kg and the maximum should be 1 gram, 25 – 30 mg/kg twice weekly and the maximum should be 1.5 gram. In adults, the daily dosage is 15 mg/kg and 25 -30 mg/kg twice weekly.
- For tularaemia, 1 to 2 gram daily in divided doses for 7 – 14 days until the patient is afebrile for 5 to 7 days.
- For plague, the dosage of 2 grams daily in two divided doses should be given. A minimum of 10 days of therapy is recommended.
- For bacterial endocarditis, the dosage of 1 gram for the first week and 500 mg for the second week. For patients over 60 years in age, the dosage should be 500 mg for the entire 2 week period.
Side Effects Of Streptomycin Injection
The common side effects are paresthesia of face, rash, vestibular ototoxicity, eosinophilia, and angioneurotic. Some of the less frequent reactions are exfoliative dermatitis, muscular weakness, amblyopia, cochlear ototoxicity, azotemia leucopenia, and thrombocytopenia.
- Both vestibular and auditory dysfunction can follow the administration of streptomycin.
- The degree of impairment is directly proportional to the dose and duration of streptomycin administration, to the age of the patient, to the level of renal function and to the amount of underlying existing auditory dysfunction.
- This drug can cause fetal harm if you are pregnant. This is so because this drug crosses the placental barrier.
- If you will use this injection without the prescription of the doctor then it may increase the risk of the development of drug-resistant bacteria.
- Periodic caloric stimulation tests, audiometric tests, and baseline are advisable with extended streptomycin therapy.
- Use of this drug may result in overgrowth of nonsusceptible organisms including fungi if used with other antibiotics.
To get the best manufacturer, wholesaler, and distributor of streptomycin Injection connect yourself with the best online portal PharmaHopers. So immediately get in contact with us and get the best quality products from our registered manufacturing companies.