Filter by city
WelcomeToAsteriskLaboratories(India)(P)Ltd. Aste Read more...
Welcome To Sunwin Healthcare Pvt. Ltd. Establish Read more...
Welcome To Innovexia Life Sciences Pvt. Ltd.Esta Read more...
Welcome To Arlak Biotech Pvt. Ltd. The company h Read more...
Top Sucralfate Suspension Manufacturer And Dealers In India
Sucralfate Suspension - Sucralfate Suspension is used to treat ulcers in the intestines. This medication helps to heal ulcers more quickly. So if you are searching for Sucralfate Suspension manufacturer then you can choose the best manufacturers from our online pharma portal named as PharmaHopers. So choose us if you want to connect yourself with the pharma world.
PharmaHopers is the B2B online portal. Our main aim is to take all the pharma industry all in one place. We provide the best services with the best quality. Choose us to connect with the pharma world and avail services.
What is Sucralfate Suspension?
This medicine is primarily taken to treat ulcers. It is also used for the treatment of gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD) and stress ulcer. Sucralfate is a sucrose sulfate-aluminum complex that binds to the ulcer and creates a physical barrier that protects the gastrointestinal tract from the stomach acid and it will also prevent the degradation of mucus. Sucralfate forms a coating over the ulcers and protecting the area from further damage from acid, pepsin, and bile.
How to Use Sucralfate Suspension?
- Shake the bottle well before use.
- Take this medicine by mouth, usually 2 tablespoons 4 times daily in a day, on an empty stomach at least 1 hour before a meal or as directed by your doctor.
- The dosages of the medicine are different for different people or just consult your doctor before use.
- To get the most benefit from it, use this medication regularly.
- Use this medicine at the same time each day.
- It is important to take this medicine if you are not feeling ulcer pain.
- Do not stop taking this medicine without the consultation of the doctor.
- To heal ulcer completely it will take 4 to 8 weeks.
- If you are taking any other medicine with Sucralfate then do not take that medicine along with Sucralfate. Or you can consult your doctor for the proper timing of medicine intake.
- Antacids can be used with this medicine, but it should be taken at least 30 minutes before or after the Sucralfate.
- If your condition persists or worsens after the medication of Sucralfate for 4 weeks then contact your doctor.
What Condition Does Sucralfate Suspension Treat?
- Ulcer of the Duodenum
- Stress Ulcer Prevention
- Inflammation of Mucous Membranes due to Sclerotherapy
- Inflammation of the Gums and Mouth
- Red or Swollen Mouth
- Ulcers of the Esophagus caused by Sclerotherapy
Side Effects of Sucralfate Suspension
- Dry Mouth
- Upset Stomach
If any of these symptoms will appear then contact your doctor immediately.
Precautions To Take While Taking Sucralfate Suspension
If you are allergic to it or have any other allergies then inform your doctor before the use of Sucralfate Suspension. This medicine may contain inactive ingredients, which can cause allergic reactions or other problems. If you have a kidney problem, stomach/intestine problems, tube feeding then tell your doctor before the use of Sucralfate.
The dosage of Sucralfate Suspension
- Take the dosage exactly in the same way as directed by your doctor.
- The recommended adult dose for an active ulcer is 1 gram 4 times a day on an empty stomach.
- For maintenance treatment (non-active ulcer), the recommended oral dosage is 1 gram 2 times in a day on an empty stomach.
- In case of an overdose of Sucralfate, call your healthcare provider or local Poison Control Center, or seek emergency medical conditions as soon as possible. As it has many serious effects.
- If you missed your dosage, take it as soon you remember. If it is the time of your next dose then skip that missed dose and continue your regular dosing schedule.
We have provided all the information about Sucralfate Suspension. If you are searching for its manufacture then you can choose the best manufacturer of Sucralfate Suspension from our online pharma portal. PharmaHoper is the online pharma portal. We provide the best services. So choose PharmaHopers to avail the best services.