Anti Infection Drugs
Filter by city
Welcome To Cuber Lifesciences (Division of Oriel Healthc Read more...
Welcome To Saffron Medicare Pvt. Ltd. Saffron Me Read more...
Welcome To Edelweiss Lifecare Pvt. Ltd. We, Edel Read more...
Welcome To Biocore Pharmaceuticals Biocore Pharm Read more...
Welcome To Mestra Pharma Pvt. Ltd. Mestra is con Read more...
Welcome To Krishgir Pharmaceutical Pvt. Ltd.Kris Read more...
Welcome To NexKem Pharmaceuticals Pvt Ltd Nexkem Read more...
Welcome To Edmund Healthcare Pvt. Ltd. Have esta Read more...
Welcome To Uniphar Biotech Pvt. Ltd. Established Read more...
Welcome To Vinson Pharma (Marketing Division of Ultratec Read more...
Anti Infection Drug Manufacturers | Anti Infective Drug Suppliers | Top Anti Infection Drug Manufacturing Compaines in India
Anti Infection Drug Manufacturers - Want to do business with the best and top anti infection product manufacturers, suppliers, distributors and dealers in India? If yes, then you are at right place. At PharmaHopers you'll get most genuine manufacturing compaines who manufactures anti infection drugs and anti infection medicines. Anti-infection drugs are those which are having the capability to fight against the infection, by suppressing the spread of an infectious agent or by killing the infectious agent. So you have golden opportunity to serve the nation by getting products from top anti infection drug manufacturing compaines in India.
What type of dosage form will you find in the market and are manufactured for Anti infection?
There are many type of dosage form available in the market and are manufactured:
- Oral suspension.
- Topical solution.
Indian Market for Anti-infection Drugs
- In Indian market anti-infection drugs are the largest contributor in pharmaceutical revenue which is around 18 %.
- Moreover, in Indian market there is heavy demand for the anti-infection drugs. In 2018 anti-infective drug market was found to be USD 13 billion. It is a highly disintegrate market with large number of foreign and domestic players. Enhancement in patient population, health awareness, increasing number of vaccines approval and introduction of newer and better drugs in the market contributes to the growth of the market.
- Due to the high percentage of infectious disease in India contributes to the large market for anti-infection drugs.
- The huge market of anti-infective drug in India has convinced the pharmaceutical companies to undertake huge investment in research and development. The massive R&D investment is because of the increased resistance to the existing drugs thereby having a rising demand for new innovation.
Future market for Anti-Infection Drugs:
- Globally by the year of 2024, anti-infection drug market is expected to growth around USD 111.4 billion according to a new report by Grand View Research, Inc. The rising prevalence of infectious diseases like HIV, H1N1, and Ebola virus reflect the profound changes in behavioral patterns of communities over the recent decades.
- The changes in the society and the increasing awareness levels among the healthcare professionals and the patients connected to these diseases are increasing the anti-infective agents market.
- The organization CDC has done tie up with the National Health Ministry (NHM) in order to spread awareness and increase the treatment rates for communicable diseases in developing countries like India, Brazil, China and Nigeria.
Why PharmaHopers for Anti-infection Drug Manufacturers?
- We are having the tie-up with the top and genuine companies who are in the field of manufacturing of anti-infection drugs.
- We will provide you the companies which are WHO Certified and GMP Certified.
- WE are having listing of around top 50 well reputed Pharma Companies having around more than 6000 products.